Our Objective: “To promote the Ownership of Classic Cars in a Social Club Environment as a Family Based Sport for the Young and Old.”
About Pioneer Valley Classic Car Club
Lifetime members Fred & Barb Baguley founded the club in 2010. The club was born from 10‐20 car enthusiasts attending monthly get‐togethers and barbeques. In the early days the meetings were held at the back of the Mirani Police Station until we obtained the clubhouse on the corner of Heather and Alexandra Streets, Mirani.
Since inception, Pioneer Valley Classic Car Club Inc has strived to look after the Valley and local charities.
To date we have donated $87,433.85!
Our annual car show, held in September each year on Father’s Day “Dad’s Day in the Valley” attracts up to 8000 people and over 160 entrants and registrations. With the thanks of our sponsors we are able to make the day a huge success. Gate takings from the event are divvied up to local charities ‐ each year to a chosen “major beneficiary”.
Some of the organisations that we have been able to help include:
- DDITV 2013 ‐ Base Hospital Cystic Fybrosis $8,252
- DDITV 2014 – Kidney Support Network $16,000
- DDITV 2015 ‐ Kidney Support Network $15,000
- DDITV 2016 – Mirani Special Education Unit $12,026
- DDITV 2017 – Mackay Alzheimer’s Inc $12,000
Membership is currently at 193!
600+ likes on our Facebook page
- PVCCC meet on the 4th Friday night at 6.30pm at the Clubhouse in Mirani
- PVCCC have a run on the first Sunday of every month.